Using your Research Project: Annotated Bibliography Assignment and Research Project:Outline Assignment, you will work on the draft of a 10-12 page paper. The topic of the paperwill be selected by you and approved by the instructor. The paper must comply with theformatting and content instructions below.INSTRUCTIONSAt this point, you have selected your topic and it has been approved by the instructor. You are touse the references from the Research Project: Annotated Bibliography Assignment and thesections/topics from the Research Project: Outline Assignment to complete your ResearchProject: Draft Assignment. The draft paper should include the following:Format Minimum of 10-12 pages, double-spaced, not including title and reference pages Times New Roman, 12-point font (any of the fonts required for APA 7th edition) Left-justified only with 1 1/2 inch margins on the left side One-inch margins on the top, right, and bottom Current APA format (7th edition) Numbered pages Minimum of 10 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals. Must be less than 10years old (theses are the references used from for the Annotated Bibliography) Use block quotations for more than 40 words:o Single-spaced with a double space separating quoteso Indented 5 spaces from left margino No quotation marks Reference page in current APA format (7th edition) including active URL links (notincluded in page total) Double-space within the reference and single-space between referencesContent A title page that includes:o Running head and page number (right aligned) (Professional paper)o Course number and nameo Case nameo Your Nameo Date submittedo “Respectfully submitted to: (Instructor’s Name)” Abstract (left justified) Content of your topic and/or paper (review the associated grading rubric)o Concepts from the textbook that are related to your topic, including page numberswhere the concepts may be found. Credit will only be earned for conceptssupported by text page numbers (essentially, this is accomplished throughBUSI 505Page 2 of 2integration of the relevant course content using properly formatted, current APAcitations).o Use current APA in-text citations to credit sources listed in the reference list asneeded Conclusion Referenceshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/1l9xd8bpd7tzotuq1rb17/h?rlkey=oeys0kjmwoc0h053clrr9ojwr&dl=0
Expert Solution Preview
Based on the given instructions, the research project draft assignment for medical college students should adhere to the following formatting and content requirements:
1. The paper should be a minimum of 10-12 pages, double-spaced, excluding the title and reference pages.
2. Times New Roman, 12-point font or any other font required for APA 7th edition should be used.
3. The text should be left-justified only, with 1 1/2 inch margins on the left side.
4. One-inch margins should be maintained on the top, right, and bottom of the pages.
5. Current APA format (7th edition) must be followed throughout.
6. Pages should be numbered.
7. A minimum of 10 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals, all less than 10 years old, should be cited. These should be the same references used for the Annotated Bibliography.
8. Block quotations (more than 40 words) should be single-spaced and indented 5 spaces from the left margin. Quotation marks should not be used.
9. The reference page must be in current APA format (7th edition) and should include active URL links. The reference page does not contribute to the page count.
10. Double-spacing should be used within each reference, and single-spacing should be maintained between references.
1. The paper should begin with a title page including a running head and page number (right-aligned), the course number and name, case name, your name, the date submitted, and “Respectfully submitted to: (Instructor’s Name)”.
2. An abstract should be provided (left-justified).
3. The content should include:
– The relevant topic and/or paper, as approved by the instructor.
– Concepts from the textbook related to the topic, along with relevant page numbers. Only concepts supported by text page numbers will receive credit.
– Properly formatted, current APA citations should be used to credit sources listed in the reference list as needed.
4. The paper should conclude with a summary or conclusion section.
5. A reference list should be included at the end of the paper, following current APA format (7th edition). This reference list does not contribute to the page count.
Answer: The research project draft assignment for medical college students involves writing a 10-12 page paper on a topic approved by the instructor. The paper must adhere to specific formatting guidelines, including the use of APA 7th edition, a minimum of 10 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals (less than 10 years old), and a reference page with active URL links. The content should include concepts from the textbook related to the chosen topic, properly cited using APA format. The paper should include a title page, abstract, topic/content, conclusion, and references.